The vision of HCAF is a World in which ageing is valued and appreciated.
The mission of HCAF is to redefine the narrative around ageing in our fast-changing World.
Our intention is to fundamentally reshape the impact of ageing on both individual and society levels.
Areas of activities
HCAF is working towards a society that provides all the necessary structures, measures and support individuals need in order to achieve active, independent, fulfilling, healthy and autonomous ageing, and later on dignified dying and death.
- Information providing, awareness raising, campaigns
- Community development
- Counselling, therapy
- Education, trainings
- Building bridges among generations
Areas we are interested in
- Health and well-being on individual level, healthy ageing, active ageing
- Healthcare, health, resilience on individual, community and social levels
- Lifelong learning
- Technology and ageing
- Care, care crisis, care migration in Europe
- Environmental and social sustainability, conscious living in our natural and social environment
- Permaculture, permaculture principles and their social and community implications
- Rural development
- Social responsibility of ageing individuals towards new generations and the environment (including climate crisis)
- Or in general: our place and role in this rapidly changing World
We carry out our activities in accordance with the key determinants defined by EuroHealthNet and its Healthy Ageing framework.