We are ready and would be happy to add more colours and values to our team, therefore we’re looking for new possibilities to work with volunteers.
So are you a conscious youngster, a student, a young professional, a young entrepreneur? Are you willing to make a tiny change not only in your but in the Hekate Conscious You(th) community’s life? Do you have a tiny time to dedicate to a meaningful project and to your own personal and professional development?
Read further if YES!
We are looking for volunteers to co-create with! We would love to think and work together with a person who:
- can identify with our values and mission
- is or wants to be (more) conscious
- has loads of ideas in mind and is willing to act upon them
- is open to learn and grow through experiences
- can dedicate some hours a week (depending on what we agree together) and can commit to their promises
- geographically connected to the Den Haag area
What would we like to do with you? We would like to:
- think together with you about Hekate’s future
- build our community together
- give space for you to implement your ideas
- support you with your professional improvement by giving you possibility to work on key tasks of the organisation
- create and implement a dynamic, creative and need-based communication plan
What we commit ourselves to, while working with you, is to:
- identify your learning needs
- supporting your learning plan and goals
- provide you with guidance and professional advices
- free access to all our upcoming workshops while you’re with us
- certification and reference letter of your activities with us
We are flexible with the time you would like to spend with us as our volunteer, but we also believe that a minimum 3 months are necessary both for your and our common improvement.
So is this something you would feel like doing? Would like to give it a try? If so, please tell us a bit about yourself, why this possibility seems attractive to you and how do you imagine yourself in our team! We’re looking forward to read your message – sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.